Sabtu, 04 Januari 2014

 12.55   Unknown   No comments
BEUTIFULL IN WHITE

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason you're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
oooh oh
You look so beautiful in white
So beautiful in white
Tonight
And if a daughters what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes
Finds love like you and I did
Yeah, I wish she falls in love and I'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white
You look so beautiful in white
So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight


I LAY  MY LOVE ON YOU


Just a smile and the rain is goneCan hardly believe it (yeah)There's an angel standing next to meReaching for my heart
Just a smile and there's no way backCan hardly believe it (yeah)But there's an angel, she's calling meReaching for my heart
I know, that I'll be ok nowThis time it's real
I lay my love on youIt's all I wanna doEverytime I breathe I feel brand newYou open up my heartShow me all your love, and walk right throughAs I lay my love on you
I was lost in a lonely placeCould hardly even believe it (yeah)Holding on to yesterdaysFar, far too long
Now I believe its ok cause this time it's real
I lay my love on youIt's all I wanna doEverytime I breathe I feel brand newYou open up my heartShow me all your love, and walk right throughAs I lay my love on you
I never knew that love could fell soo good
Like once in a lifetimeYou change my world
I lay my love on youYou make me feel brand newShow me all your love, and walk right throughAs I lay my love on you
I lay my love on youIt's all I wanna doEverytime I breathe I feel brand newYou open up my heartShow me all your love, and walk right throughAs I lay my love on you
I lay my love on youYou make me feel brand newYou open up my heartShow me all your love, and walk right throughAs I lay my love on you
As I lay my love on you
When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Ft Diana Ross)

I wanna call the starsDown from the skyI wanna live a dayThat never diesI wanna change the worldOnly for youAll the impossibleI wanna do
I wanna hold you closeUnder the rainI wanna kiss your smileAnd feel the painI know what's beautifulLooking at youIn a world of liesYou are the truth
And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love me
I wanna make you seeJust what I wasShow you the lonelinessAnd what it doesYou walked into my lifeTo stop my tearsEverything's easy nowI have you here
And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love me
In a world without youI would always hungerAll I need is your love to make me stronger
And babyEverytime you touch meI become a heroI'll make you safeNo matter where you areAnd bring youEverything you ask forNothing is above meI'm shining like a candle in the darkWhen you tell me that you love me
You love meWhen you tell me that you love me

0 komentar:

Popular Posts

mention yuk

ramlan setiawan. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.